Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wordless Wednesday 11/21/12

For our first Wordless Wednesday I'm going to be sharing a few words about how I'll be running my Wordless Wednesday 'round Windows Phone Mommy!

Every Wednesday I'll post six photos I took during the week. 3 photos will be "before" photos (photos taken with the native camera app and without adjustment) and 3 of those same photos after using photo apps to adjust them, add filters, hipster them up.

The purpose of this is to not only show off the native camera's possibilities, but to share the abillities of different photo apps as well.

Here we go!

This week I used Photoroom for my filters and adjustments. I'm featuring Photoroom first because it's my favorite photo app! I'll review it at a later time!


Before

After






Before
After






Before
After








No comments:

Post a Comment