Friday, November 23, 2012

Windows Phone GEAR.

I stumbled upon Windows Phone gear today AND NOW I KNOW WHAT I NEED THIS CHRISTMAS.


The official Windows Gear shop (hosted by CafePress) is filled with mugs, totes, hoodies, tees, and stickers, but a severe lack of kid attire (with exception of one onesie). So, I took to Etsy for Windows Phone love. And, no suprise there, not a bit of Windows Phone love on Etsy. (It's all Apple love. Which isn't a shock.)

In June of this year they announced the WPGear shop on the official Windows Phone blog, and they said they wanted to start small and see how it goes. I think for this reason the options are somewhat limited. And I get that.

BUT, I WAN'T MORE. I would love to throw a "Kids Corner" shirt on my daughter to wear around town. Maybe something to consider, Windows Phone? I'M JUST SAYIN'.

No comments:

Post a Comment